Thursday, January 18, 2007

Introducing Suzie! - Our Overseas Coordinator

G'day from Australia!

I am Suzie ( better known as SuzieQ68 on TradeMe) I feel very honoured to be part of a very wacky yet worthwhile adventure to raise money for the Cancer Society of New Zealand, for future research into a disease that affects and has affected so many people that are precious to us. " The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" - we can all make a little contribution that can go a long way.

I will be hosting Gnorma-Jean on her Australian leg of the tour. I am looking forward to showing her some great sights here. I have some very big plans (some naughty some high profile) for her here which are yet to be announced as some may be a bit tricky to be able to organise. I am also going to give her an Aussie girls night out / hens night too! Here's hoping there will be no trouble on the night! ( my lips are sealed) As many know I love my lattes so of course it will take her to my favourite hot spots for those too and convert her to only the best! I may even let her throw a shrimp on the barbie too!

Until next time when you bid " Goodbye Gnorma-Jean" ( hey now that would make a great song!!)

Contributed by SuzieQ

1 comment:

joybells63 said...

Hi Suzie, your report is awesome... Gnorma-Jean cannot wait to meet you... she is on her way to a secret location in the South Island... and is on a secret mission.... she is in her travelling tin ATM so cannot phone me... I am missing her already....