Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Gnorman News (From Fairness)

Tuesday 6th February - Waitangi Day!

Poor Gnorman has been through the war today. We visited the Navy Museum in Devonport and he was having a ball! He loved riding on the ship's wheel, checking out the model ships and (on impulse) I placed him on a cannon. Suddenly I remembered his fear of large weapons...but too late!

He started shaking and to my horror, fell to the floor!
I raced to retrieve him when I noticed something was missing....
Where was his cat?

Then in shock I saw a stump where his foot used to be. Gnorman was traumatised, but so was the cat, stuck to his dislodged foot under this large cannon!

Anyways, Gnorman felt an urgent need to leave the Museum at that stage. So we bundled him home and reunited him with his foot and the cat.

Future hosts: please check the cat's eyes...I'm worried about him!

He's off tomorrow to Nelson , but not before he visits some more of our lovely sights in Devonport!



Contributed by fairness

No comments: